Saturday

exam


urgh~~ i hate that word..E.X.A.M
i'll have exam next monday until thursday
i hate studying for exam..it really 'nice'..
i always getting headache when i read books for the sake of examination...
even though exam is around the corner, i still haven't start studying..
that my style..i hate studying...huhu~but definitely i'll study but it is not my nature to burn midnight oil..maybe for once or twice but not always...
i don't want to be like this...

hehe~~but i'll be studying tonight...my friends from school keep asking me to study when they know i'm gonna sit for exam...
why are they more worried than me??keke~~thanks my friends for your concerns...
lets study now...


and all the best to my friends too...lets do our best okay??

~~All the best guys~~

0 merapu bersama~~:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...