Monday

MOODY?


serious mood swing..
i don't know what have got into me but seriously i'm being moody and i feel like don't want to talk to anybody.
perhaps because i did not finished my work yet so i'm being stressed out of my mind, or maybe because people don't listen to me....stupid reason, right?
what ever~ i just don't care if they don't want to listen to me...
i've already told them... if the lecturer ask me, then i'll say that i already inform them..
urggghhh... what a bad person i am today...
HERE...
yes... i know that i wasn't supposed to be like that but what can i do?
mood swing.. not because of others..
i'll be okay by the time...perhaps by this evening?
hahaha...
wish me luck in recovering myself from depression because of the assignments~
adios~

0 merapu bersama~~:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...